Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fall Season of Change

Fall might actually be here and for that I am grateful. I can't really handle 80-90 degree days in October.

I want to enjoy the warmer clothes, cozier nights, and Fall walks with the kids.

Small thoughts today. I'm just trying to distract myself from Henry's cries as he decides not to nap and my mind racing wondering if he's not actually tired and his nap is shifting, or if he's just fighting harder now.

I had to smile when I went up after a failed afternoon nap to see that Henry had thrown all his pillows and bedtime toys on the ground. My little rebel...fighting naps with a vengeance.

I'm trying to go with the flow let the winds of change sway me from side to side before they softly lay me down on the ground to be kicked up again. I'm not succeeding yet...but tomorrow is another day.

No comments: