Monday, December 3, 2007

Buzz and Bees

So, I'm a bzzzagent. Yeah, I know it sounds weird. I think it might be even dorkier now that the new bee movie with Jerry Seinfeld is coming out or is out (I'm a mom of 2 kids under 5- I really have no clue when movies come out in the theatres). Now when I mention bzzzagent, I see myself as a ridiculous cartoon bee. So to save face, I just tell people that I am part of a word of mouth program.

Basically, I try some new products that I would potentially buy/use anyway and then I share samples, coupons, and opinions about the products.

At the moment, I've tried the 100% Naturals Chapstick. I liked this because it's Chapstick so it is familiar and also it had no scent or weird tingling. I saved on stick for myself and then use one for each child (labeled with my p-touch). This is the season for chapstick so I usually have 2 or 3 kinds in every pocket, car and bag.

I also have the Barilla Tortellini, but I've been busy cooking so I haven't tried it yet.

My favourite new toy is the Philips Sonicare FlexCare toothbrush with UV to sanitize the brush. I've had a bad cold for the past month so somehow I feel healthier with the UV. It's also kind of like going to the dentist, so I felt a bit strange the first time using it...I'm not a huge fan of vibrations so it took a couple minutes for me to relax. Finally, I'm a notorious 10 second tooth-brusher and with this brush I actually clean my teeth properly. My dentist and my husband will be so proud! Now if I could only find time to shower! (just kidding... most of the time)

The last two bzzproducts I have to try are the Back to Nature nut and trail mixes....I love their granola bars, but have to try these to see if they are up to par.

Finally, I have to try the CVS Photo book. I five a lot of photo books as gifts since we have two young children and many adoring grandparents. I just need a minute to sit down and upload the pictures.

Well that's all the Buzz I have for now. Next topic....memories of the season (I'm just not ready yet.)

No comments: